Saturday, March 17, 2012

Home...

Abu Dhabi is great it really is, but sometimes I can't help but miss home. I am several thousand miles away from all of the people and things I love most and sometimes it is hard to be away from everything. I miss the little things that I took for granted and may make absolutely no sense to some people. Like I miss Kroger (yes I miss a grocery store- but mostly because everything is in English there), lunch dates with my mom, hockey games with my dad, fun times with friends, my dog, and the familiarity of things. I love being here most of the time, but some days are harder than others and it makes me miss home. So I know that whenever I am finished with this journey and I am back home I will appreciate these things even more than I did before. So today I want all of my family and friends to know that I love you all and I really miss you guys. Thank you for supporting me on this journey and for always being there for me.

1 comment:

  1. Give your self a couple of months and I am sure you will have a blast of time in Abu Dhabi. Time flies fast there they say.

    property shop abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete